Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Girl named Chloe

Normally I just post stories about my crazy children on this blog, purely for the enjoyment of the readers and so that I can share what's going on in my life. In this post I would like to share something else that has recently come to my attention. A friend at church has been in contact with a family in Florida who is trying to adopt a little girl. They have previously adopted 3 children and believe that little Chloe belongs in their family, too. They have been faithfully praying about the situation and are waiting for God's will to be done with Chloe and with their family.


Global Grace Missions is a ministry of my church, and we are trying to help the Murschell family. We believe that God wants us to minister to the poor and the fatherless (James 1:27), and it is our desire to help Chloe physically and spiritually. Please visit the following site to read more about Chloe and the Murschell family:


< a href = "http://www.globalgracemissions.org/blog/chloe.html" target = "_blank"> link

No comments: