Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Classic Photo




Barb called me yesterday to tell me that her wedding photos were ready to view on line. She had been looking through them and came to this picture- she wanted me to see it right away. I can't believe this moment was captured on camera. I laughed so hard when I saw it! This was at the barbecue at Barb's parent's house after the wedding. Barb and Paul were telling everyone goodbye before they headed to Oklahoma City. I had been crying most of the day, so when it came time to tell her goodbye, I tried to lighten the moment with a poochy lip face. Barb did the same, and Chris, the photographer, just happened to be standing right there and snapped the picture! It really is a classic Barb and Mel moment!

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

I looked through all the pictures last night, and that was one of my favorites. You guys are so funny! So glad that I know you both.

Anonymous said...

I miss you Mel!