Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dry Shirt: $14.99 Dry Shorts: $ 19.99 Watching Nils: Priceless


I spent last week in Chicago with Nils. On Tuesday afternoon, we took the train downtown. My plan was a field trip to Shedd Aquarium. Once we got off the train, however, I couldn't find the right bus. One bus dropped us off at Millenium Park- the driver said we could get the right bus from there. As I was looking for the right bus, Nils noticed Crown Fountain and pulled me in that direction. I had never been there before so we walked over there to check it out. We took off our shoes to walk in the water. Next thing I know, Nils is under the fountain and absolutely loving it! At first I was trying to stop him from getting soaked, but I soon gave up because he was having so much fun. He ran back and forth for a long time, laughing and splashing, then sitting in the water and laughing some more. People were watching him and getting a good laugh, too. Needless to say, we never did make it to the aquarium, but we had a great time!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Aw - you are such a great nanny! I love that giant jelly bean in Chicago! Cute pics :-)