Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tea Party

My mom and I took my cousins to a wonderful tea party when they were visiting Rockford last month. The girls had so much fun- they had been pumped up for days beforehand. We had lots of lovely food- who knew you could get so full at a tea party? The girls were especially thrilled to have a little bell at their table to ring if they needed anything. They "needed" something several times- more tea, more sugar........they used a lot of sugar! We had a such a great time- definitely not something we will forget!

5 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Isn't Lucile's fun? I took my cousin there a couple of years ago - I loved the whole experience!

Ann-Marie said...

I forgot how sweet your Mom is! It was so nice to see a photo of her...she hasn't changed a bit from my memory as a kid!

MommaHarms said...

Looks like fun! I love how they got all dressed up! Congrats on the sis-in-law to be!

The Harrisons said...

Wow - that is so cool :-)

JennieB said...

I recognize that place!! I hear their oreo bon bon's are wonderful!!! ;-)