Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lesson #942- don't kiss anyone with a snotty nose.

It's a good thing to remember. Of course, sometimes you don't intend for something to happen, and then it's too late and you have snot on your face- someone else's snot.
Yesterday when I went to pick up Nils from school, I got down on my knees to talk to him. He threw his arms around my neck and "kissed" me right on the mouth. Nils never kisses me- I kiss him all the time, but this was totally a first for him. In a way, I was thrilled at this voluntary show of affection. However, his nose was running and the "kiss" was more of a spit. It's hard to describe. And Imran was the only witness- he just laughed at me and was probably secretly glad that Nils had chosen me as the victim of this action. You know how Bill Cosby always said, "I zerburt you"? I think it may have been an extra slobbery zerburt. All I know is, I ended up wiping my face off with my glove, and Nils ran off laughing.


No comments: