Monday, July 23, 2007


Just a house?

O.k. it's a big house- definitely not on my list of possible new homes. Perhaps I am just strange, but I think it is cool.......so cool that I had to take a picture of it. There are great houses in the Winnetka area- that's where I stay at an apartment with Nils near his school.

I know.... you are not really impressed. I do not usually take pictures of big houses just for the fun of it. So, I'll tell you the real reason I think it's cool- this is the "Home Alone" house. That's right. The house that little Macaulay Caulkin ran around screaming in- this is it. Thank you to Suzy for informing me of this very important fact. We drove around Winnetka for awhile looking for the right house. Then she called somebody and had them google it! We really wanted to ring the doorbell and ask the current residents if we could have a tour, but we restrained ourselves.

No comments: