Thursday, January 15, 2009

For Anouk :)


Nils and Annika and I were in the basement, writing on a white board. Nils thinks he is writing words. He does fairly well with letters B, O, P, N, and S. We practice words that he knows- I write, he identifies. I wrote his teacher's name and he said it right away. Annika sat for a moment and then started writing. I thought she was going to write her teacher's name, but instead she wrote:
"Mrs. Onuk". I was confused- it wasn't even close to her teacher's name.
She said, "There. Miss Anouk. I love Miss Anouk. She is so sweet.........and...... cuddly." Then she busted out laughing.

I laughed, too. I'm pretty sure "cuddly" was not the word she was looking for! She really cracked herself up, which resulted in serious giggling about one thing or another for at least half an hour!

3 comments:

Anouk said...

Wow! She remembers me! :) I love how people spell my name - I think "Enoch" was my favorite until this one! :)

joydriven said...

=}

Ann-Marie said...

I think she's cuddly, too!