Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fairytale Time

Annika wrote a little story yesterday at school. This is how it started:
"huosa pona time....."

Don't you love it?

The 2 girls always seem to be talking about princesses. They are very good at pretending. Sometimes I have to be a princess; sometimes I have to be the prince! Tonight I was drying Marta's hair, and she was complaining because she thought it was taking too long. I told her that it had to be all brushed and dried and beautiful because she was a princess.
"Yes, " she replied, "and that is my castle." She pointed to the bunkbeds. There is a cover over the top bunk that makes it look like a castle.
"Is there a prince?" I asked.
"Yeah, but he's somewhere saving another princess," she answered.




1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Aren't they all?