Thursday, September 01, 2005

Well, I'm not sure what I am doing, but I just created a blog. Why? I don't know. It seems to be the thing to do right now....... Some people think I have interesting stories to share, mainly because I spend most of my time with children. Children constantly amaze me- their words, actions, facial expressions, body language, you name it. I always love them, although sometimes I really don't like them! But they definitely make life just a little bit happier, a little bit more interesting, a little bit sweeter.

So here is an attempt at blogging. I may utterly fail when compared to other, more experienced bloggers......well, I'm not claiming to be good at it, so read at your own risk.

3 comments:

joydriven said...

i guess if you can't name your blog
Scatological Yet Endearing Realism
then Melodrama is pretty much
the next best thing!!!

what a great name. it'll be nice to have you around the blogosphere. it's not a competition. it's an expedition.

Visual Reflections said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Visual Reflections said...

you know most people jsut rmable...me included...happing blogging. I wish you were comgin this weekend, but alas you are not. Hopefully sometime soon.