Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Another Day

Admittedly it was a better day. The pain from the shots had subsided, and when I arrived the next morning, the boy was full of smiles! Happy, happy, happy. This made mommy and Melody very happy. Yay for no pain! Yay for no drugs! And not a doctor in sight.......

Of course, thinks smiling baby Lakyn, Melody might get bored .......I should provide her with some sort of entertainment today.
Let' s see.....what should I do? I know. I'll scream when she changes my diaper. I really do hate that. But what would be even better is if I pee while she's changing my diaper. I will get pee all over the changing table and my outfit. And then while she goes to get me another outfit, I'll poop in my clean new diaper.

"Lakyn! I just changed you! You stink!" Frustration. Here comes another diaper and the new outfit- which produces even more screaming because the child really hates getting dressed. I try to get the shirt over his head as quickly as possible.

I hate getting dressed. Why did I pee on the other outfit? Oh, well.....the pooping was classic. I am so funny. What is wrong with this outfit? Something does not feel right.

"Oh, Lakyn...it's not that bad....it's your fault, anyway...you went potty on the other shirt. I just have to button it...almost done.....oh, where is the pacifier? Maybe that will quiet you down."
I feel around searching for the little object. What is wrong with this outfit? Oh.....the pacifier is stuck inside of it! Figures.

Oh, she keeps messing with the outfit. Just pick me up, already! Can't we be finished with this changing thing? Thank you. It's about time you give me the pacifier! Now just hold me......I have been traumatized!

Good grief. Pee, poop, pacifiers.......o.k. I will just sit down and rock the child for awhile.

Ah, this is better....I am comfortable again. I think that is enough entertaining the babysitter for now. Let's just rock........

No comments: